Registration & Badge Policy
Registration & Badge Policy
• Official Global Pet Expo Badges with the attendee’s name and
company must be worn at all times.
• Sharing of badges is not permitted.
• A photo I.D. is required to obtain a badge.
Show Floor Rules
• Show Management shall have sole discretion over admission
at all times.
• Exhibit Hall access is limited to the Registration Category
assigned to your company.
• Children under 16 are not allowed on the show floor, including
infants and toddlers.
• Wheeled carts and large wheeled suitcases are not allowed on
the Exhibit Floor.
• Animals are only permitted on the show floor in an exhibitor’s
booth with written permission from APPA 15 days prior to the
Show. Buyer and Manufacturer Representative attendees are
not permitted to bring animals onto the show floor.
• Solicitation is prohibited on the show floor except by exhibitors
within their booths.
• Cash sales are prohibited.
• Any promotional materials placed or distributed outside the
exhibitor’s booth without the prior written consent of Management will be removed and discarded.
Photography & Video Policy
• Taking photos or video of exhibit booths without the exhibitor’s
permission is prohibited.
• No photography or video is permitted in the New Products
These rules are subject to change.
New Products Showcase Awards Presentation—Free
Thursday, March 23, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
On the Show Floor by New Products Showcase
If you really want to be up on new trends and hot products for
2017, make a plan to attend the annual New Products Showcase
Each year, more and more manufacturers wait to launch their new
products in the New Products Showcase so they have a chance to win
first place in the Best in Show contest. The media attention our awards
get is incredible and long lasting.
Make sure you stop by and vote for your favorite new product by
visiting our New Products Showcase on Wednesday, March 22, and
Thursday, March 23. Nine winners will receive a Best in Show award
in their category.
Join the APPA Professional Women’s Network
and the APPA Young Professionals for a complimentary breakfast buffet and special presentation
by Dr. Dani McVety.
Dr. McVety is co-founder and CEO of Lap of
Love and co-host of PetCare TV. She frequently
writes and speaks for professional and lay audiences in hopes of empowering both parties to
seek the highest standards of care. Her talks have
quickly garnered the reputation of being “
fantastically hilarious,” “bringing humor where it’s
needed most,” “incredibly inspiring” and “
simply authentic.” In her talks, Dr. McVety shares
her struggles through veterinary school, how
she found her passion in the emergency room,
why she felt a calling in the toughest moments of
medicine, and how she and her business partner have grown a nationally recognized business. As a certified body-language instructor, one
of her favorite topics is communication: “Communication is the heart
of all that we do; it is the lifeblood of all our interactions.”
APPA Professional Women’s
Friday, March 24,
8:00 AM - 8: 45 AM
Located in Room W209